YANG BAR Package of 5
Milk Chocolate with Traditional Herbs for Movement
Milk Chocolate with Healing Herbs Used for Thousands of Years for Movement
The herbs in this bar strengthen the Yang Aspects of life, body and spirit. Yang energy is uplifting, exciting, energetic, social and reflected in a body in movement. It can be useful for returning the body to a painless state.
Made with organic ingredients.
Manufactured in a facility that handles milk and dairy products and may contain traces. Ingredients: Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cacao Beans, Organic Full Cream Milk, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Mulberry Stem, Organic Rehmannia, Organic Angelica Root, Organic Poria, Organic Achyranthes Root, Organic Eucommia Bark, Organic White Peony Root, Organic Siler Root, Organic Lugisticum, Organic Licorice
Uses & Benefits
Here at CHICHI, we never lose sights of the fundamentals of our medicine, symbolized in the Yin and Yang symbol.
Yin and Yang is the representation of balance within the universe. It recognizes we cannot have light without dark, yet darkness is only recognized within light. The division and transformation of the concept of yin and yang is infinite. And we can use this concept to create balance, and health, within the body.
The Yang aspect of the Yin and Yang symbol is both the large white swirl and the small white dot. It represents daytime, warmth, and activity in nature. All foods and herbs are either Yin or Yang. We chose Yang herbs in our Yang Bar to encourage physical exercise, a social spirit, community and energy.
YANG BAR supports movement and activity. It may encourage pain reduction in muscles and joints.
Meridian Exercise for Back & Hip Pain
1. Sit on the floor with legs stretched out in front of you. Keep your knees slightly bent, do not lock them. If this causes any discomfort, you can sit on a folded blanket and bend your knees slightly out to the side.
2. With chin slightly tucked, slowly stretch forward, reaching your hands toward your toes. If you cannot touch your toes, reach for your knees, shins or ankles. Relax your head.
3. As you breathe in, focus your breath along your back and spine. Expanding outwards with each inhalation, and imagining that you are expanding your back like a big balloon. As you exhale, allow your body to relax deeper into the stretch.
4. Hold this position for a few breaths.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out in front of you. Keep your heels together and knees straight.
- Take a deep breath in, as you exhale, bend your upper body forward from the hips. Grab your feet if you can; if not, grab your knees or ankles.
- Relax your neck, allowing your head to hang down.
- Push your left hip and left heel forward, away from you, and pull your right hip and right heel closer to you.
- As you push forward with your left foot, reach forward with your extended left arm.
- Rhythmically alternate the synchronized leg and arm movements for each side.
All of the information and statements regarding herbal remedies, vitamins, minerals, botanicals, dietary supplements, and other products contained on chichichocolate.com have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more information, please read our User Agreement